- Performing measurements of noise and vibration of automotive vehicles and systems including powertrains, drivelines, and within the
- Performing detailed analyses of the test data, and generating high quality reports of the results, to assist our clients with the
successful development of their vehicle systems
- Responsibility for the robust delivery of test programmes, and the integrity of the recorded data and results
- The role is highly practical in nature and contains a significant proportion of test cell, workshop, and track testing
- A minimum of a Bachelor Degree in either Engineering or Acoustic disciplines
- A minimum of 2 years engineering experience, ideally gained within an automotive vehicle manufacturer, Tier 1 supplier, or consultancy
- Specific automotive NVH testing experience is highly preferable but not essential
- Good practical engineering skills, and ability to demonstrate a through knowledge of the mechanical and electrical systems used in
- Knowledge of data acquisition and analysis measurement systems such as LMS Test.lab, HEAD Artemis, B&K Pulse e.t.c is an
- Good project management, report writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, suppliers and other team members.
- Good PC Skills including the ability to use Excel to a high standard
- Knowledge of other software packages such as Matlab, INCA, CAD would also be beneficial
- Full UK driving licence (or transferable equivalent)
- Working visa or permission to work in the UK
Salary: £ Competitive
A great opportunity to join a growing automotive research development and testing company.